Something along the lines of boredom.

I hate the holidays... None of my friend contact me... I have to do it... It does get annoying.

I would like to go shopping or just out with friends. But none want to go out with me. Mum will take me out but I mean it isn't the same. I really appreciate what she does for me but I'm getting nowhere. **sigh**
I have resorted to watching Two and A Half Men... **urghhh** oh wait! Midsummer Murders... Something a bit decent. (rather watch Dr Who or something Sci Fi-ish) 6 weeks of boredom. 2 Channels of foxtel worth watching Comedy and UKTV. *oh the joy!** Reading fanfictions seems to be a no go...

"I think I need a cape. One that goes 'Swoosh'.

**Swoosh**

Not to mention I have seen Everyting tha is on my laptop so many times that I know it off byheart.

"I have pulled this apart so it is two tall buildings and one short building... It's like Adelaide! . . .Whoo!!!"

0 comments:



Post a Comment