not much to say...

Other than that I'm really tired and if ANYONE or thing wakes me up I will be ANGRY!



Jks...



At the moment I have just updated my Bloggy-thingy-ma-bobbits. And I'm Feeling quite pleased with myself. So enjoy that while it lasts...


Liz Ellis- "Well it is hard to run with a beer in heels."
Paul McDermott- "Oh Yessss"

That was something while I had it.


Sooooooooo.
Connor, is having girl issues... lol... he loves this girl and has since he was little... But she she loves someone else... It kinnda reminds me of those Futurerama moment's between Leila and Fry. I said to him "Don't worry I have been rejected and Dumped so many times this year I lost count!"
...
...
...
He yelled at me...


Mum,
I'm sorry for my attitude during the holidays I seriously don't realise I'm doing it... I just feel yuk, my mind feels broken, and so does everything else.
So I'm really sorry. :)

Paul- "This toothbrush, HAS A HOLE IN IT, for greater control while your brushing your teeth! Now I don’t know anyone who’s lost control of a god damn toothbrush! “Oh my God! It’s taken me bloody molar out!”

0 comments:



Post a Comment